суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

LOGITECH CORDED M500 DRIVER

Presenters Spotlight All Presenters. Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time. Perhaps the MX fails to work properly due to lack of a Logitech driver for Windows 8. However, all in all I am very happy with this purchase. Please use a more current browser to view our site.
Uploader: Gogami
Date Added: 8 January 2005
File Size: 17.74 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 41033
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Not sure about the M In click-to-click mode you can step precisely through spreadsheets, photo albums or playlists. Free Shipping for this Item saswzfbsrufcdctqvcvqdvdecdwqeftz.

Hyper-fast scrolling allows you to scroll through documents and web pages with amazing speed. Corded Mouse M is rated 4. In free-spinning mode you can coast smoothly through the longest documents and Web pages. The scroll wheel toggle button is a logiyech unnecessary I suppose.

I called Logitech support and was connected to a man who spoke very poor English.

I hope it doesn't wear off for a long time. Looking for support for this product?

It felt cheap and the wheel felt and sounded like a big, unwound spring. And now I find myself wondering how long will the other mouse hold out before it, too, dies I have another Logitech mouse that is very similar to this one where the wheel is the clutch toggle and the little button below the wheel is the middle click. Rated 4 out of 5 by riplead from Corded Mouse M by Logitech I got a wired mouse because a wireless one won't work with my kvm switch.

We tried plugging it into another machine and still no response. Presenters Spotlight All Presenters.

Two thumb buttons The thumb buttons come programmed to let you move back and forth through Web pages or photo albums, but can be configured to do exactly what you want them to. Precise laser tracking Experience smoother cursor control on virtually any surface.

Corded Mouse M500

International orders are processed the next shipping day. Fits great, extra buttons handy, duh, and cord is too long, which is better than too 5m00.

Click-to-click scrolling gives you the precision you need when navigating lists, slides, and images Laser Tracking Laser precision means you'll enjoy smoother m50 on just about any surface Comfortable, Contoured Design Soft side grips and a contoured shape give you more support and control for all-day comfort. Rated 1 out of 5 by Seth from Died after a month of use I recently purchased two of these for the office I work at, where they have been used on a daily basis now for about a month.

Update Unrecognized Zip Code.

See any errors on this page? Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Mouse I am a programmer that is at my computer a lot.

M Corded Mouse - Logitech

Your mouse works right out of the box. The difficulty this creates is when I'm using cordef middle click to open a web link in a new tab and I move the wheel as Codded attempt to click it, I miss the link. In Stock Update Location close. However, all in all I am very happy with this purchase.

Extra control right where you need it Two customizable thumb buttons make it simpler and faster to get things done.

Logitech - Corded Mouse M

Send a link to this item so recipient can review, customize or exchange for an alternate of equal or lesser value. Thefoot pads were worn outand replacement pads were not very good.

I've had it for about a month, and it seems pretty good so far. Plug-and-play setup Your mouse works right out of the box. I like the scroll option button that lets you glide through huge spreadsheets quickly.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий